Distinctive living spaces, lifestyle amenities and care designed for residents with memory loss.
The needs of residents with memory loss are unique, and addressing those needs takes a special community and a special kind of care. Focused on residents with memory care needs, our Memory Care Center reflects that in its architectural structure, interior design, comfortable living spaces and our approach to resident-centered health.
Our community features distinctive carpets, paint colors, furnishings and decor to increase familiarity, promote relaxation and help make all areas secure, easy to navigate and aesthetically stimulating. Apartments open to a central gathering area, providing residents with a safe access to group activities.
Our Memory Care Center partners are specifically educated in dementia and Alzheimer's programming to assist residents in structured, individualized daily activities. Programming thoughtfully guided by our caregivers will center on meaningful and useful activities that are rewarding and successful for each resident.
We are also delighted to be one of the few certified health centers in Murfreesboro to provide residents access to special programs like Music & Memory, which can be remarkably beneficial for those with cognitive and physical challenges.
Inside and outside, The Memory Care Center at AdamsPlace is a purposefully thought-out home, where residents enjoy their routines, rituals and quality of life. Families enjoy peace of mind in knowing that their loved one is comfortable, safe and in good care.
To schedule a tour of The Memory Care Center, please contact Marie Littrell at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (615) 904-2449.
THE RIGHT STYLE OF LIVING SPACE
- 21 studio and 2 one-bedroom apartments
- Emergency response system
- State-of-the-art fire safety system
- Cable television, phone, and wireless internet
- Central indoor gathering area for dining and recreation
- Community kitchen adjacent to the gathering area
- Secure outdoor garden
- Linen service
- Personal laundry service available
- Spa and salon services available
THE RIGHT LEVEL OF ACTIVITY
- On-site individual activities, customized for each resident
- Group recreational activities
- Special events, festive meals and parties throughout the year
- Weekly religious services
- Family support group meeting
THE RIGHT KIND OF CARE
- Multi-specialty team of professionals
- Director of Resident Services
- 24-hour licensed nurses
- 24-hour resident attendants
- Recreation professionals
- Quarterly individual resident evaluations
- Dementia-trained staff
- Lab services
- All-inclusive rate includes:
- Medication management
- Assistance with bathing, dressing, and other personal hygiene needs
- Weekly housekeeping service
- On-site psychological services
- On-site vision services
- On-site dental services
- On-site hearing services
- On-site therapy services
- On-site podiatrist services
- On-site nurse practitioner