Whether residents are staying for a few days or a few weeks, AdamsPlace provides this distinctive option to ensure privacy, comfort and care in the Assisted Living community as residents recuperate and prepare to return home.
The BridgeHome Program includes these benefits:
- Furnished private suite apartment
- Healthy meal options—3 meals/day prepared by our acclaimed dietary staff
- Housekeeping and laundry service
- 24-hour nursing care
- Daily personal care
- Community socialization
- Medication management
- Free WiFi, Cable and TV, and utilities
- Lifeline medical alert pendant
Other services such as HomeCare and Physical Therapy are available to aid in the transition to home.
All-inclusive rate is only $125.00 per day.
The BridgeHome Program is subject to availability and based upon a nursing assessment. The length of stay is typically limited to 30 days; and any other current rates, care and service level fees and a move-in fee will apply thereafter.
Discover the new way to transition to home. Call Ann Clark at 615-904-2449.